Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

I apologize for the music, the content however is worth watching and can be veiwed while muted

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! 

Wow, what a year 2012 turned out to be.  
For me it was a long hard year to be honest. Mostly due to my health problems and my ankle of course. 
I was sick alot this year too besides my regular health problems. And of course their was just the usual insanity of life!

For others 2012 changed their lives in good ways, as well as very tragic ones.
We think of our friends who were engaged this year, those who married this year, and the ones who had a newborn join their family this year! I think of my friends who thought they would never have a child after years of trying and how they actually got unexpectedly pregnant this year and their firstborn son joined the world on the 26th of December!

I also think of those who have lost their loved ones this year, I think of the Cretzman family who lost their little girl in a crash. I think of those affected by natural disasters like Hurricane Sandy, I think of those who lost loved ones in the Aurora theater shooting, and the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting....

2012 was a great year...and a not-so-great year.

I know 2013 will be just as nutty, but I just can't shake the feeling that maybe 2013 will be better.

So, my Year in Review? 

Well, the good things that happened in 2012-
I launched the Tale of the Four Brides project...
I started The Perfection Deception
We traveled to Myrtle Beach....
We visited Katy and Jason....
We went to like 4 or 5 weddings (I have lost count...)
I worked as a photographer's assistant for the first time....
I went to my first ConnectiCon...
We celebrated our First anniversary...
Justin moved from night shift to day shift....  : D
We got a parakeet.... and then 2 more popped into our family...
My very sick grandfather completely recovered from surgery and is doing excellent!
We got to see Lindsey Stirling live...
I launched JuReam Photography...
My grandparent's 50th anniversary!
I got to see Galina and Haley and their family again!!!


We had an awesome Christmas together!



This will be my second New Year's Eve as Justin's wife! :D
I am so thankful that this time he will be home instead of at work when midnight rolls around!

I won't miss 2012, as it was an insane year!
I am sure 2013 will be just as nutty too...lol- but well shall see! 

Happy New Year everyone!!
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment