Monday, July 9, 2012

Living My Dream!!

On June 30th I was able to finally fulfill a dream I have had for a long, long time! 

I was able to take photos at a wedding as an assistant to a professional photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I got to use a Nikon D200 SLR camera, I had certain assignments and freedom to take whatever photos I wanted to take! 

I was in charge solely of  the bride's Pre-Ceremony, and of the reception tables. 
I worked with Mr. Boyington for the ceremony, formals and reception, so he would have alternate angles to choose from. 

I took close to 500 photos. 

I will be getting a copy of my photos sometime soon, I do not know if I will be able to post some here for you to see. But if I am able to to post some I will!! 

I am so excited!!!!    

I can't wait to see what will happen next with my photography! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's so exciting! Congratulations on living a dream out. :D

    Have a wonderful day!
    In Christ,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! To see what the Lord is doing in your life is awesome! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete