Monday, December 17, 2012

Remember Them...



I feel that we should know more than just a number of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting....
here are the names and faces of those precious little kids, and the teachers who sacrificed their lives protecting them






The death of one person is one too many,
but when it comes to the death of a child, especially one so tragic as this,
it is very difficult to grasp how this could happen.





I have experienced the deaths of two kids I knew when I was growing up,
I lost a school friend to Lukemia, and a little girl I was friends with died in a drunk driving accident.

I think the hard part is because, well,
they will never get a chance to grow up and live life fully,
They will never learn how to drive, never graduate highschool, never get a chance to fall in love, get married, never have their own family,

That town will never be the same now, those families, that community... permanently scarred. I think it transcends though across the whole state too.

Please pray for these families during this time as the funerals start today.


And also, because this should NOT be forgotten....
On the same day as the Sandy Hook shooting a group of children were attacked in China.



full article Here

Please be praying for the recovery of the children injured and for the families.


God bless,
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment