Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Anniversary Surprise

So, first we visited Mark and Melissa's church service on Sunday morning, 
I had no clue what my surprise was! After the service Justin suddenly appeared with a bouquet of roses, and asked me to walk down to the front of the church. 


Mark began to talk and come to find out Justin arranged for us to have our wedding vows renewed!! 
I felt so special! Mark read off the vows, some about marriage, some about serving the Lord together, some about raising our children up for Him and some about being there for the other no matter what!

Melissa took photos for us (thankyou!!)

Mark praying over us


"You may now kiss the Bride...again" 
Well, he wasn't shy about it this time around..... lol

Afterwards we went to Olive Garden for a scrumptious meal and some amazing Tiramisu!! 
(first time I ever had that was on our honeymoon so that was special!) 
Then we went home, watched a movie and I got a migraine :( (I actually had a migraine after our wedding too....... um, can do without that again!!) 

ANYWAYS.... 

Thankyou dear! You made me feel so special and I am so thankful that you love me so much! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. SOOO SWEET :) Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! What a nice surprise.

    As an overly-curious blog reader I gotta ask..... Are you guys planning on starting a family soon? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are discussing about seriously considering starting a family in about a year or so. I have been experiencing numerous health problems, so we definitely want to wait till we know why I have been so sick before adding the pressure of a baby. :) Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Becca and Justin! I can't believe how fast this past year went! Bummer about the migraine... again! :( What a nice surprise! :) Hugs from Japan! :)

    ReplyDelete