Friday, December 14, 2012

Heart Broken


In case you have not heard, 
The very worst part? It was at an Elementary school.

You can read the article in the link for more info, 
But right now.... my heart is so heavy. 

So many families have been affected by this shooting. 
Adults and children's lives have been lost. 
Just two weeks before Christmas too...
Parents dropped off their child today at school. 
It was a normal morning... 
But they will never see that child again in this world. 

So many families affected. So many children will have to live with those horrifying memories forever. 
Christmas will never be the same again. 

My prayers, my heart and my thoughts are with these families. 

God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I actually had no idea this happened until I walked into a car dealership waiting room while I waited for an oil change. It was all over the news and I just sat there thinking..."HOW could someone walk into an ELEMENTARY school and do something like this!?!?!?!?!" It was heartwrenching to watch. That and today a sweet lady in my church lost her baby at 20 weeks (he lived for an hour before passing). It has been a tough day to say the least. I hate that children die. It's so unfair but thankfully, God sees the big picture and knows why things happen.

    I'm hugging my babies a little closer today...

    ReplyDelete