Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Christmas Can-Can

lights04



I am going to guess that if you are a wife or mommy that your preparations for Christmas can get kind of hectic! What with all the shopping, wrapping, decoration, baking, and organizing your kiddos for Christmas plays, cantatas, or pageants!
We have been insanely busy this Christmas...and amid the preparations I like to listen to Christmas songs...
 well, I heard this song and it just cracked me up! 

Don't forget to enjoy the Christmas season, and if you are feeling rushed (like me) than take a minute to breathe and enjoy a cup of cocoa! :) 

Blessings on your Christmas preparations, be it shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking, or organizing a Christmas Play!! 

I have been listing to so many Christmas songs on youtube, and I will have to share more soon! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. HA HA! FA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!! I'm gonna go get Chinese food...HA HA! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the spontaneous "ad-lib" feel to the song!! I highly recommend their version of 12 days of Christmas too... I might post it later.... :)

      Delete
    2. I think I have seen their 12 days of Christmas...it was hysterically funny. They have some great talent! Have you ever seen the Silent Monks sing the Hallelujah Chorus?? That is a must see too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFCeJTEzNU :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen these guys in concert twice. They are wonderful! The Christmas Can-Can is one of my favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Straight No Chaser!! They are so talented and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete