Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas Day! Ours was quite busy!
We started our day with breakfast and ended up watching Veggie Tales "It's a Meaningful Life" together. 

We exchanged our gifts :D

Justin gave me Roller Coaster Tycoon 3... I had wanted them game as a teen and could never find it/afford it. I had mentioned it this summer and he remembered and found it!!! It was SO sweet and thoughtful!!!! 
He also gave me a waterbottle set, UNREAL candy, a Disney CD and an iPod Dock

And he gave "us" Skylanders! It's pretty fun! 

I gave him a Minecraft t-shirt and other Minecraft stuff plus the complete bookset of Percy Jackson and the Olympians!! 

After opening each other's gifts we headed out to my grandparents!

Christmas Dinner and Grandmas! 

My sister and I! 

Grandma's adorable little tree! 

The kids watching Scooby-doo while waiting to open gifts.

Caleb got some Playmobil! 

Matthew got some Playmobil! 

Kitty even got some Playmobil! 
(if you don't know what Playmobil is, it is pretty awesome!!!)

Collin got K'nex!

Grandpa!! <3

Jeremiah got this Sonic plushie...my dad put Jeremiah's glasses on it. :D 

Kitty and I

The boys received masks for Christmas. They love Spiderman and Captain America. I think Caleb is the Lizard villain from Spiderman

After Grandma's it was off to my parent's home

We exchanged gifts with my siblings and my parents

My dad loves all things John Deere so we got him a mug and hat! 

Collin bought Justin HOT sauce. 

My parents gave us a gift certificate to Sight and Sound theater. VERY exciting considering I have never been to Sight and Sound! 

My dad loves his hat!
 Last year I gave him some chocolate covered cherries that I thought he loved, as I remembered him eating them when I was a kid. Turns out he ate a few and had an allergic reaction last year. 
Apparently he is allergic to chocolate and I NEVER KNEW THIS FACT. (If he KNEW he was allergic I don't know what cause him to eat it!!)  Anyways .........  (by the way, I just found out this year that he is allergic to bee stings too!! So if you are allergic to anything PLEASE tell your kids! )

My parent's Christmas tree

Collin setting up his K'nex rollercoaster

Some beautiful frames from my Aunt Pam and Uncle Kurt

My sister made this for me!! She is VERY good at cross-stitch! 

Our Christmas celebrations are not over yet.... we are getting together with my paternal grandmother and then we are exchanging gifts with my in-laws on New Years! 

So how were your Christmas celebrations? 
God bless, 
~Rebecca




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment