Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ladies' Christmas Party

lights07

This past Saturday my church held a ladies' Christmas party! 

We had beautiful decorations!! 

My mom came along too! We played this game where random objects were placed in a sock and we had to guess what they were by feeling them...

It was pretty funny! 

Some of the random items, lego block, tape, post-its, tissues, bell, pen, tea light, mug and a screwdriver. 
Our table won! 

Our guest speaker was from my home church. She spoke on keeping things simple for Christmas as we prepare, and to not neglect the Reason for the Season because we are so busy! 

And of course the lovely dessert table!! I know for a fact that the brownie pie was quite yummy....  :) 


God bless, 
~Rebecca




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Ummmm...excuse me....RECIPE PLEASE for BROWNIE PIE?!?!??! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the recipe, because I didn't make it! It was pretty good although I still prefer regular brownies!! :D sorry!! lol

      Delete
  2. Ok...well, I forgive you this time. :) It looks sooo good...I will have to look up a recipe sometime. :) I LOVE brownies! *ahem* can you tell? :D

    ReplyDelete