Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at my in-laws. It was a great day of food and games!
And PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt Marianne's dog Nina had her puppies just 2 weeks before Christmas. It was exciting to see them as I had never seen or held a puppy this young before! The puppies were sired by a Sharpei, and they have a strong Sherpei look. I am not sure what their mother's mix is.


They were so small and cuddly!!

Five cute little puppies!

Holding one of the puppies!
By the way... Like Justin's shirt? I gave it to him for Christmas! It's a creeper from Minecraft!


We watched a video of the Christmas Play we had on the 23rd.


Christmas gifts from the grandparents


Justin's Grandma and Poppa


Jake and Joe with Grandma and Poppa and their Coca-Cola Ornaments the grandparents gave them.


Later on we played Carcassonne.


I came in 2nd!


All the grandkids chilling upstairs


Justin and I!


Toward the end of the evening it started to snow- the first real snow fall of the year!
So some of the kids and teens went outside to play basketball!

Our Christmas Eve went great!

God bless,
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment: