Friday, November 23, 2012

Our Thanksgiving 2012!

Caleb and Katelyn sitting with Grandpa!  

Katelyn made a BEAUTIFUL turkey for us! 

Katelyn and I! 

She is getting so big!! 

I love my little sisters!! 

Daddy carving the turkey!

Time to eat! HOORAY! 

Everyone enjoying that YUMMY Turkey! 

They love Turkey! (Do you like Stephanie's art work on the chalkboard??)

my little brother Collin

Hulk made a guest appearance too! 

Mommy and dad! 

Time for dessert! 

PEANUTBUTTER PIE! AKA heaven-on-your-plate! (recipe soon!!) 

Family photo attempt #1

Family photo attempt #4

Family photo attempt #8

Hey we finally got a good one!! 

Collin and Matt photo-bombing us! 

Justin and I! :) 

My parents!! 

Afterwards we went to my in-laws home for dinner, desserts and games

Sarah, Justin, Mike....

Mike, Andrew, Jen, Anna, Jessica, Jordan and Sarah's arm.

Jen and Anna!!

Playing Quelf! 


Sarah's card said she had to move her token with her elbows... (it was very funy!!)


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Did you do anything special this year? 

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love the family picture!! You have a beautiful family. :) We had a fantastic holiday...I can't believe it is over already!! Christmas is next. :) YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! The kids all get their good looks from Grandpa!! He was quite handsome as a young man. :)
      I love Christmas too!!

      Delete
  2. Hi honey love the last post. Sorry I'm signed is as you, but you know who it's from. - Justin

    ReplyDelete