Saturday, November 3, 2012

Anna's Senior Photos- Final Set























Thoughts on my first Senior Shoot, 
I found that working with just one person as opposed to groups is ALOT easier. I didn't have other people to deal with or arrange, just one person. ALOT EASIER!! 
The other perk about one on one is I was really able to focus on her eyes and make that the center of the photograph, not a group. 

This was also my first time working with someone who had very light blue eyes, which I must say are awesome to really make the color pop against the other colors. I have worked with green eyes, brown and hazel, but nothing pops like blue eyes do. Green eyes do a little (I have green eyes) but not as strongly against a natural setting like blue does.  

I know Anna personally as she is in our youth group so that made for a relaxed atmosphere all around. She was very easy to work with and we did have alot of fun. She had a few of her own ideas which was very good! The last photo was her idea. 

Our location was at a very unassuming looking park with several ball fields and a playground. I photographer her mostly near and on the playground and on the soccer field. We actually discovered a path leading down to a pond that we did not know about- most of these photos are of the pond area. There was alot of brush and pathways. It gave an amazing setting to work with. We even saw some ducks! 

The weather was overcast which I discovered my camera works VERY well in. There was almost too much sunshine for the maternity photos that I did.

All in all, this was my favorite photoshoot so far.

God bless, 
~Rebecca







Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. These pics were FANTASTIC Rebecca!!
    Amazing! You are really talented :D
    Which camera are you using, if I may ask?

    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FUJIFILM FinePix S3200, not the best camera out there but it suffices. It likes to make people look jaundiced in rooms with fluorescent light which annoys me to no end. But outdoors it works great. I am saving up for an SLR probably from Nikon.

    This camera does give nicer quality photos than the regular small digital cameras. The filming option is WONDERFUL for video. Clear and crisp videos

    ReplyDelete