Thursday, November 8, 2012

Operation "Kidnap" Stephanie

 
So we decided yesterday to "kidnap" my sister.
Here you can see her concerned expression by this plan! 

Justin and I hopped in our car, drove to my parents and whisked my sister off on an "adventure" We took her to a pet store first to see all the cool fish, birds, snakes and so on. Then we headed to The Hallmark Store

I actually have a mini version of this penguin.... 

Stephie found a friend! 

Justin bought this for her. How sweet!! 

I think Spiderman needs to lose a few pounds eh? 

This monkey was creeping me out!! 


My 'stache. Like it? 

After we left the Hallmark Store we went to Burger King for icecream!! 

Stephanie enjoying her strawberry sundae! 


Collin of course HAD to have the Burger King crown when we returned my sister home. 

All in all, we had alot of fun! We plan to "kidnap" my other siblings as time goes by and take them on adventures. :)

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment