Thursday, November 15, 2012

Must See!

 
Some of you might know that my sister, Stephanie is a blossoming artist, as well as a huge My Little Pony fan. 

She is 13....


http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/320/c/e/animated_ruby_glitz_by_fantasysdream-d5l62jc.gif

She drew and animated this unicorn GIF. I personally am VERY impressed with how smooth the animation is. I personally believe my sister has alot of potential and will not be surprised if she ends up someday as a webcomic creator, or working in animation. 

I mean, look at this Unicorn! She used a base reference to create the smooth movement of the legs, the design on the flank moves consistently and smoothly, the man and tail fly up and are tossed, the muscle mass and shape of the unicorn is also maintained. 

  This took 8 frames to achieve this GIF. This is also her original character. 

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/307/d/8/ruby_glitz_heart__old__by_fantasysdream-d5juur5.jpg

Want to see more of her artwork? 
 Visit Stephanie's Online Gallery at Fantasy's Dream DA Page
 God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. She is very talented!! My sister was the same way when she was young. She didn't continue with a career in artistry, but she does still draw and do wall murals...something your sister could also consider at some point! :)

    ReplyDelete