Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holidays are Starting!

So here we are on Thanksgiving week! How insane to think that 2012 is almost over!

As the Holiday season is fast approaching life is getting hectic! I have at least 3 more photo shoots before Christmas, possibly a 4th, we have to finalize the Christmas play and get the teens to rehearse and memorize their lines consistently, plus we have three parties to attend in December, one is a birthday party for Justin's grandma. Every weekend until January is double booked. And on top of all that we have an impromptu revival conference smack dab in the middle of December! I'm just tired thinking about it! December is so packed we have had to move the Teen girl's Christmas party clear into January!

This week finds me preparing to wrap and ship Christmas gifts, working on two photo-shoots, play practice, my Endocrinologist appointment, Thanksgiving at my parents AND at my in-laws due to my sister-in-law bringing home a special friend from college.

Good news is I am almost done with my Christmas shopping (I hope anyways) I expect to be done by Tuesday of this week.

In other news, Justin and I babysat my siblings over the weekend as my parents were away- that was quite the adventure! They were very well behaved and we watched Narnia 1 and 2! I managed to get a few photos of my little sis! Here is a sneak preview! Enjoy and God bless, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment