Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Family Photos of my Family!







It is a daunting task to get 8 people standing still, smiling, and looking at you for at least 5 seconds! 
I had to splice together two different photos to get at least one semi-decent photo! My mom wants to do another session before Christmas where I have more time to take photos. This last one was taken Thanksgving day! I have noticed a trend though, Matt almost always has the oddest expressions. Katelyn likes to tilt her head up and show a tight smile... Jeremiah likes to be VERY silly and not stay still. Stephanie is just uncomfortable with cameras.... I will get gorgeous smiles... but usually with them 1 or 2 adorable smiles and the rest are all looking very strange!! lol 
I guess before the next session we will have to have a "posing" lesson! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment