Friday, November 16, 2012

Leah's Senior Photos- Final Set, Thoughts

 


 







 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Second Senior Portraits down! Whew, these photos were a challenge to edit! 
Leah's choice of colors for her outfit were very suitable for her, but they were a bit challenging to photograph and edit, mostly because she seemed to just blend into everything.  I think this was a good challenge and experience for me. I had to work harder to make her stand out, and found a few tricks along the way. 

The results though are beautiful, even if the colors are more monotone. I was able to give a rustic mood to the photos, and honestly this is Leah. More quiet and contemplative. Gorgeous eyes too. 

The location was Leah's choice. Recognize the covered bridge? I had my wedding photos taken there!! Working at this particular park was interesting, I had a pond, a waterfall, the covered bridge, and a stone wall to work with. 

Another challenge I faced was the sheer amount of people at the park the day of the photoshoot. Seems like everyone in that town decided to get their pictures done! I felt a bit awkward with my camera due to all these fancy dudes with their fancy super expensive cameras and lenses and tripods and here's little ol' me walking around with my little Fujifilm. (it looks like a mini version of the SLR which is a professional grade camera) No fancy lenses, no fancy tripods. I did get a few looks :(

Another challenge I faced was that beautiful guitar. I had to 1) figure out how to use it in the photos 2) not let its bright color and size completely dominate the photos and 3)I was nervous that I would drop it!!

On the whole, the photo shoot went well. Leah was very easy to work with and she told me she really enjoyed the photoshoot and had fun. And that is one of the goals, beautiful photos and for my clients to enjoy the experience!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca




Pin It Now!

1 comment: