Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blue Bird Sewing Project/ Health Update

Hey Everybody!
So while I have been down and out with this bizarre back pain- I had a crafting idea! I drew up a pattern and found my felts and sewing supplies! 
Sewing Project! Due to being in pain still from my back it took a few days to finish. I created my own pattern and did most of the sewing in my bed!
I decided to make a blue bird! I made a photo-copy of my first pattern so I could cut out the parts I needed. 

Sewing Project! Due to being in pain still from my back it took a few days to finish. I created my own pattern and did most of the sewing in my bed!

After I had sewn on the wing, red breast and beak I decided to take a break- I was having immense problems sewing on the backside of the bird.

The next morning I woke up with very sore shoulders!!
 Not good! Thankfully it went away after a good night's rest,

Once my shoulders were feeling better-(and thanks to tutorial videos on YouTube!)- I was able to remember how to use a blanket stitch. 

Sewing Project! Due to being in pain still from my back it took a few days to finish. I created my own pattern and did most of the sewing in my bed!

Ta-Da! All finished! 

Little Blue Bird is going to be a gift for a friend. 





HEALTH UPDATE

No news from the MRI yet- please pray it comes in today! 
The back pain is somewhat less now- it's still there and sometimes my hips throb badly. It really depends on how much I move around. I have had some really bad days, and some ok days. I still can't bend, so dropped items are hard to retrieve. I managed to drop a full glass jar of jelly and couldn't clean it up!!!! Thank the Lord my darling husband took care of it for me- I was so embarrassed. He is such a sweetie pie. 

I hope you all have a great day! 
- thankyou for all the kind messages of encouragement on my last post. Many of your kind words helped me get through a very difficult day. I love you all. 

~Rebecca 





Pin It Now!

1 comment: