Thursday, October 24, 2013

Let's Chat!

Hey everyone! 

So I  *attempted* to make a vlog for you lovely people and my computer for some reason cannot read the file..... 

*sigh*

Anyways- Justin and I have started decluttering our home, we cleaned the closet out completely, threw out some stuff, donated some stuff and packed away some stuff. 

We also found a box in the closet, when we opened it there were smaller boxes inside full of old journals of mine and a ton of his letters to me. We had fun reminiscing about our dating years! 

I also happened to find a few giftcards from our wedding in an old purse of mine that are STILL GOOD!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! 

Project for this weekend is to continue to declutter and clean the rest of our bedroom then move on to the livingroom. 

How is your week going? 

Love, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca -- sounds like you might be feeling a little better? If so, I'm so glad for you!

    FYI Gift cards cannot expire, at least in my state. I have "lost" the gift, though, when the store went of out business! :(

    I had a thought for you -- some bloggers do a photo-a-day to post - just a photo of whatever they are seeing/doing/reading for the day. I wonder if that might be something you could do, even when not feeling well, to help stay and feel connected. Your photo editing is great, as well, and maybe doing one a day might give you practice as well as something that engages your intellect -- I know I get SO bored and feel useless when I am sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My back has been feeling better, at night though my legs and hips sometimes hurt. Thankyou so much for your photo-of-the-day suggestion!

      Delete