Tuesday, October 8, 2013

To Clarify


Some of my readers misunderstood yesterday's post so I am going to clarify! 

My husband was going to take me to the doctors, the problem was we live in a basement apartment, so my only options are to walk up a hill or walk up a set of stairs, that is the problem. 

Justin is VERY involved in my healthcare, he takes very good care of me. He has had to leave work many times to take care of me. 

Long story short, I did not make it in today to the doctors due to my back being just too bad to get up the hill/stairs. We were going to try but even if I pushed myself the doctors office is difficult to get to. It's a long walk inside the building, there are no available wheel chairs and the seating in the office is incredibly uncomfortable. Long story short we have rescheduled. Whatever happened Saturday did me in for a few days. I am staying completely on bed rest to try to not aggravate whatever happened Saturday. 

Thankyou all so much for your advice and concern. Please keep praying! Thankyou!! 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Did you leave a message specifically with your doctor's nurse about why you were unable to come in today? Perhaps she could be an advocate for you so you can start getting some treatment or results before your next scheduled visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for rest, peace and relief from pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would your health plan/insurance cover in-home visits from a physical therapist? It sounds like you might be a good candidate for that. Might be worth a few phone calls to find out what you can do to get that ball rolling. Sending you prayers that your back becomes less painful!

    ReplyDelete