Friday, October 11, 2013

MRI RESULTS!!!!!


Made it to the doctors for MRI results this morning (a big thankyou for your prayers) and guess what?? I have not one but TWO herniated disks in my spine. So long story short I will be getting an epidural injection next week and wait for whatever the doctors want to do next.


FUN FUN FUN. 


On a side note I have started a weekly Bible Study/Counseling Session with an awesome young woman since I have been unable to get to church in months. My constant physical ailments have taken a heavy toll on my emotional and spiritual well being, and I have really been struggling a lot. Having someone to talk to and just be so understanding, encouraging and just accepting of my doubts and struggles is wonderful. 

Also- a HUGE shout out to Justin for being the kindest, sweetest and most patient guy in the world. I could never get through all of this without his love and ability to lighten my spirits and mood, 


Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. So glad to know that you made it to the doctor - herniated disks are definitely a literal pain and such a big one too! Glad that you have some answers but even more glad that you are able to have someone encourage you and help feed your spiritual needs!

    We'll continue the prayers and hope things get better soon!
    Long distance HUGS,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you that you finally know what's causing all that pain! And I'm guessing the injection will be cortisone which should provide great relief. It must also be great relief to know there is a very good reason you are suffering -- hooray for MRIs!

    Hope you will keep your spirits up as you discover what can be done to get you back on your feet again. Prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I'm so glad that you have answers though. Praying for you and that your doctors have wisdom to help you out as best as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know those horrible women at Free Jinger are discussing you and your health issues. You are such a sweet girl and I thought you should know these monsters are all over your business. May want to think about making your blog and social networking sites (if you have any) private - because they are known to stalk those, as well. Horrifically enough, they also like to post personal photos found on such sites and use them to "snark" as they call it. Blessings!!!

    http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19626

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for your concern, and honestly I really don't mind. I post things on a public platform so I shouldn't be surprised by people discussing it publicly. I wouldn't call these people monsters at all. Strongly opinionated yes, but they are just people like you and me. While I cannot condone stalking or posting of photos- I don't mind them reading, I don't mind them expressing their opinions and I don't mind them. I have had many personal encounters with the writers in Free Jinger, and honestly some of them have been very encouraging to me. Might sound strange, but actually that forum holds a special place in my life. I owe them alot. Thankyou again

      Delete