Monday, October 21, 2013

Bored

I have come to the conclusion that the only thing worse than the back pain that comes with this lovely herniated disks situation is the complete and utter boredom that I have to endure. 

I am getting sick of movies, Netflix, tumblr, Pinterest, you tube etc. 

I want to go out, I want to clean and declutter my apartment. I want to go on a trip to PA like we originally planned and had to cancel. I miss doing crafts. I miss LIVING life. But the pain is just too much, or I have no energy. I have WAY too much time alone with my thoughts and I just get so frustrated. I am dying to reorganize my living room and kitchen. There is just so much stuff everywhere that needs to be gone through, thrown away, put away or cleaned. 

Justin and I did manage to declutter and go through almost all of our clothing. I just laid on our bed and told Justin what to do with each garment, but ugh- there is so much more that needs to be cleaned out. It's sad. 

It's 4am so lack of sleep and discouragement are strong right now, but since writing out my feelings usually helps relieve them, hopefully I can get to sleep now. 

To end this post on a positive note, I just want to thank everyone who left me the comments on my last post. They were so encouraging, you all have no idea how much your messages mean to me. I cherish each and every word. I have gotten through many bad days because of a kind message. You guys and gals are the best! 


Love Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment