Monday, October 21, 2013

Etsy Shop Review for MyBugs

Real Butterfly Wing Earrings (Urania Ripheus FW - E073) - Buy 2 Get 1 Free
So, as you all know I LOVE butterflies! I recently found an Etsy shop that sold butterfly related jewelry and I was quite intrigued as I had never seen anything like this before. 

After first making sure that the wings were ONLY acquired from cruelty free butterfly farms when the butterflies naturally died, and that the metal is hypo-allergenic, I decided to go ahead, buy a pair and see if they were really any good. 

The earrings are even more beautiful in person, and the lamination appears to be well done, now I just got these in so I can't review how well the lamination will hold up over time yet. 

The earrings took about two weeks to arrive, and the packaging for the earrings was quite pretty and plenty of bubble wrap :)  




The earrings are incredibly light and after wearing them for a bit I did not experience any pain/itching that happens when I wear non-hypoallergenic earrings. 

There are a ton of other colors, sizes and prices too! 

Check out the shop here at MyBugs 

I purchased the Urania Ripheus set, these wings came from a Sunset Moth. 

I think these would make a very nice Christmas gift for any butterfly, earring or unique jewelry enthusiast. 

Love, Rebecca





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. THose are lovely! Hope you are doing better. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete