Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Epic Disney Medley- Peter Hollens & Alex G




*sigh*....the songs of my childhood! 
My mom often tells me when I was very small I would sit in a little toy car in front of the television and watch The Little Mermaid while eating a snack. 

My absolute favorite Disney cartoon now is Beauty and the Beast. I haven't seen that movie in years....

One of the nicest parts of being married is finding our old childhood movies and watching them together and just relive our childhood together. I guess I will need to find Beauty and the Beast! 

I hope everyone is having a great day! 

Love, Rebecca




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Beauty and the Beast was always my favorite fairy tale-- until someone expressed the idea that it taught girls that no matter how much of a monster their husband was, if they just stayed with him and were good enough, he would turn into a prince. I guess there is more than one way to look at anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i have read so many articles of "well this cartoon teaches__________" to be honest, I don't buy into that because as a kid I watched Beauty and the Beast and never ever assumed or got in my head those kinds of ideas. To me it always came across as stand up to bullies and, kindness is more effective than violence. And yes, almost anything can be interpreted thousands of different ways if you try hard enough!

      Delete