Saturday, October 26, 2013

Photo of the Day!

One of my lovely readers suggested I try doing a sort of "photo of the day" on my blog, and I think that sounds awesome! 

I might also do a "favorites" of the day too. 

Thankyou to Stephanie for your suggestion! 

Ok, so for my first "photo of the day" or rather photos of the day- some antique cameras! 

A few months ago my husband went to a tag sale and found a few old cameras for a very cheap price. He purchased three and gave them to me as a gift! The one above is a movie camera. 


This Kodak camera was made in the 1950s and the lens is collapsable. 

This is another movie camera. The camera is upsidedown as it is the only way I could have it upright on my bookshelf.  


***************************************************************
My back has been feeling better, the pain is usually in my hips and legs now. I will be having the epidural this coming Wednesday. Thankyou for all your prayers! 


Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cool! I found an old 8mm camera at a tag sale for my husband years ago and it still sits on our bookshelf - it's an interesting piece.

    I'm glad you liked the idea of photo of the day - I think it's a neat peek into someone's life each day. One photo you could do is of your butterfly wall - it's in the background of one of today's photos and looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete