Saturday, August 3, 2013

Vacation- Part 1

Justin was on vacation from work last week. We stayed home and did little day trips, and considering I was not doing so great by the end of this week I am glad we stayed home! 

On one of our day trips we went to a local pond for a picnic. I forgot my camera so I had to use my cell phone to take photos.... 

The park we went to is very tiny, not much more than a brook and a gazebo, however it is incredibly pretty.

My Justin!

There is a brook at this park. I love listening to the water splashing. We saw a lot of damselflies too! 

After the picnic Justin took me out to Peach Wave, a frozen yogurt place. I had never been there before. It was VERY good!! 


God bless, 
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Where did your hubby get his Minecraft shirt? The ones I have found online seem ridiculously expensive to me! Cute photos -- you guys look happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought him that shirt from Amazon last year for Christmas. It was around $20 at the time. Thanks!

      Delete