Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hair Cut and Health Update


Felt it was time for something different. I have to get used to the bangs though... lol
My hair is soooo thick and heavy so I had it thinned and layered as well. The lady who cut my hair could not get over just how much hair was swept up after! 

Regarding my health, I went to the doctors this past week, turns out I have low blood pressure and that makes me more sensitive to heat. I can't even take hot showers anymore :( It is nice to know that is why I feel so sick and weird after a shower, but now I have to get used to colder showers. Oh well! 

I will be starting physical therapy next week, I have been having weird back pain. The doctor noticed that my spine is curving to the right some. I fell when I was a young teen while roller blading and couldn't sit for a long time without pain. My doctor said I possibly bruised or fractured my tail bone. I would appreciate your prayers that physical therapy helps! 

It never ends! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca







Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like your hair! Bangs take a bit of getting used to but they are SO fun! Enjoy your new "do" and yes, prayers being sent your way for a positive outcome from the physical therapy. :)

    ReplyDelete