Sunday, August 11, 2013

Prayer Request: Update


Hi everyone, 

A big thankyou to you all for your kind comments, emails and prayers! 
I am doing better today, and the fever did not last long. I believe the whole fainting and fever fiasco was from heat exhaustion- we had been outside and it was very hot and humid. 

To those who inquired, yes I was with my husband at the time! I am so thankful for this fact! 

The back pain is still causing problems, and since I originally was going to see my doctor on Tuesday anyways I am going to mention the fainting/fever just to be on the safe side. 

On a final note the bruising and swelling has cleared up, however I am getting terrible acne on that side of my face now. I have noticed over the years that whenever I have gotten hit in the face terrible and painful acne shows up days later. I also have a sore in my mouth and part of my jaw is sore on that side too. My arm and hip is better. 

Tomorrow is our 2nd Anniversary so I am hoping I will feel much better by then! I really would like to enjoy our special day!! 

God bless you all for your kindness.
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you're feeling better, Rebecca!
    We'll keep up the prayers!

    And a Happy Anniversary to you and Justin.

    August is a good month to get married in ;)
    Lea

    ReplyDelete