Friday, August 30, 2013

Thankyou


Since my last post was rather sad and serious I thought I needed to cheer things up a bit on here! 
So here is a bit of random cuteness from when I was trying to take a good picture of Justin and I together with my iPod. 









A BIG BIG BIG thankyou to all the people leaving comments on my post about my struggle with anxiety,  and to those sending me messages and emailing me with words of encouragement! You guys are AWESOME! I was tearing up over your kind words! 


Love, 
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. These are cute candids and show how much you both truly enjoy one another! Totally off-topic, but your teeth are so pretty and straight. Did you have braces or are they just naturally perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes I had braces!!!!! I hated them lol, but the result paid off! I had VERY crooked teeth, and they were buckteethed too. ugh! All of my siblings that are past their teenage years needed braces too. Both of my parents had braces...bad teeth run in the family! Now with my husband his teeth are NATURALLY STRAIGHT! How unfair is that???? lol

    ReplyDelete