Friday, August 9, 2013

Prayer Request!

Hello to my readers! 

I would greatly appreciate your prayers, I am dealing with a sharp pain in my lower front and back- I went to the doctors yesterday and thy did an ultrasound but did not find anything. I have another doctors appointment next week. 

That being said I also had another unpleasant mishap- I passed out again, twice! The first time I went from a sitting position to face down on the floor, and the second time was after I tried to get up from the ground. Luckily I caught on before I fell and laid down seconds before I passed out again. Needless to say my face is sore and bruised and today my arm and hip are sore from the side I fell onto. 

Today I feel very drained, almost as if I had the flu, shakey and sore. I feel slightly feverish but I don't know for certain. 

Anyways, your prayers are greatly appreciated!

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are so unwell, dear Rebecca. Am praying and hope things will improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying!!!

    And hope that whatever it is is only temporary and goes away soon.

    Long distance hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you weren't alone when the fainting happened -- was your hubby there? If not, it's a good idea to keep your cell phone in your pocket at all times in case you can come to enough to use the phone! Sending prayers your way. Sounds scary! Hopefully your doctor(s) can start figuring this stuff out!

    ReplyDelete