Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Vacation- Part 3

On one of the days my husband was on vacation we went to my parent's house to visit and took on of my siblings out for lunch with us.

My adorable youngest sister!

I love their smiles!!!

Matthew

Kitty

Jeremiah!

Here we see a rare photo of my darling sister Stephanie at work with her art.

She is an amazing and very talented artist! I LOVE her work!!

Kitty and Caleb wanted me to take photos of their shadows

Here is a photo of me and my sister....

And here is Caleb ruining the photo
*sighs* oh well....

The kids had found a bug and were trying to figure out what kind it was

A little later we took Jeremiah out for lunch.

He was very excited about his sundae! We had a great time with him!

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment