Monday, July 29, 2013

Before The Veil Update!


As most of you know, I write a blog on dating, weddings and marriage called "Before The Veil", 
This blog updates every Monday. I write these posts based on my own experiences, and listening to others. I often spend weeks preparing and rewriting posts, and have spent several sleepless notes typing up new post ideas or simply editing my drafts. 

Here are some highlights from recent posts:

Listen to the personal account of a couple that truly understood "Till Death Do Us Part,"

I spent 7 months of fruitless searching for a modest wedding during my year long engagement, I will share some things I know now that would have saved me time and frustration!

A young lady recently asked us if it was indeed possible to know if you have found the right man. This post was in response to her question.

Rachel shares her story of  how she found love, regardless of a serious and sudden downfall of her health during college.


If you ever have ideas for a post on singleness, love and marriage, some wedding planning tips for brides, advice for a new wife or would like to write a guest post email me at jubsjuream2011@gmail.com! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment