Monday, August 12, 2013

Married Two Years!


 Justin and I have been married two years today.
Our second year together as a married couple has been even more fantastic than our first year!

I am so thankful he asked me to marry him. I have loved him more and more every day since our first date. 
We have been through so much together and I just can't believe I actually lived without him for so many years of my life! (sorry mom lol)

God has blessed me with the sweetest, kindest and most compassionate man alive. I couldn't imagine anyone else being able to care for me while I am sick with such a cheerful smile.

So a big thankyou to Justin, for being my husband, my best friend, and my reason to smile.

First Date: December 12, 2008



Engagement! June 8th 2010


Wedding! August 12, 2011

August 2013

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my husband, Justin. I love you so much and I am thankful you asked me to marry you! Thank you for being my bestfriend and my husband. Can't do without you! 


Our song! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And don't forget, he got a good catch with you! You are beautiful, smart, kind, curious, talented -- he got lucky there.

    BTW, does your friend Katy not blog anymore? I was looking forward to following her pregnancy but her blog hasn't been updated and I hope nothing went wrong? Did she move her blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Karen for your kind words!

      About Katy, where they are currently living the internet is incredibly iffy. Whenever she has blogged it has usually been at her parents or in-laws home. Her pregnancy is going very well and they just found out they are expecting another boy!

      She updates her blog's FB once in a while, just copy paste the following link and google search.

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tales-From-the-Little-White-House/203476973060538

      Delete