Sunday, October 28, 2012

Updates on My Life


Things have been going fairly well, 
My ankle has been so-so, but not too bad. I have been sick on and off for the past few days. Been laying low and working on the photos for Melissa. 

We are awaiting the arrival of the storm Sandy. I have a bad feeling we will lose power. We lost power last year during an October snowstorm and we lost alot of groceries in the fridge. Not to mention it was right after I had twisted my ankle and I could barely move the pain was so bad. So this storm is bringing back bad memories. 

Other than that I did a senior photo shoot today! Here is a sneak preview!!




God Bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. This morning in my Bible devotions with my children, we prayed for all those who live in the areas where Sandy is supposed to hit. Praying for you and Justin!! Be safe and let us know how you are doing, if you can. :)

    ReplyDelete