Monday, October 29, 2012

Sandy the Nor'Easter -Day 1

Well, it's 11:03am 
October 29, 2012. 


So I am waiting for this storm Sandy....winds here are picking up, hearing lots of sirens. 

Justin is currently at work, but he called and said he will be heading home soon. They will be shutting down the highways at 1pm in my state.

Many schools are closed today, and there are already towns with no power due to just the wind. I am going to try to make a video of updates on the storm. 

Last year during Winter storm Alfred we lost power for five days...and lost almost everything in our fridge. We went to go stay with my grandparents because I had just hurt my ankle and couldn't get around so Justin wanted me to have help while he was at work. 

I'm battening down the hatches....be safe all my readers! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca


p.s. I am going to see if I can do blogging from my phone-in case we lose power.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! STAY SAFE!! ps-I love using candles when the power goes out...it is so romantic. :) We are in Western NY so we shouldn't get hit too hard. It has been raining pretty hard all day but that is about it. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete