Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trying out the Blogger App



So... I am trying out the Blogger App right now for the iTouch. We shall see how this works eh? Anywho, had the MRI today. I don't know when I will hear the results. Still kinda nervous.

We visited a pet store afterwards because this particular store has a GORGEOUS double yellow headed Amazon parrot and seeing him cheers me up. Honestly I wish I could take him home! But sadly this little guy is going for $1,000 and he is definitely out of our price range!


We also saw this HUGE fish! I think he was close to 20" long!




In other news, Zoey, our parakeet is refusing to perch in a finger but she actually sat on my shoulder before switching to Justin's. I think she likes him better. The little stinker!


Alrighty, hopefully this post doesn't look to awful! Lol

God bless Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment: