Monday, October 29, 2012

Battening Down the Hatches

So....
it's about 9:30pm. Lights have been flickering, but we still have power (phew)
Winds are whipping and rain is falling, been hearing sirens all day :(

My in-laws lost power, but my parents still have theirs. 

Goodnight to my readers, I enabled mobile blogging on my cell so if we lose power I can still tell you all I am alive and safe! lol 

All those on the East coast enduring this storm, my prayers are with you all. Be safe!! 

I can't embed this video here, but here is a link of a video compilation of the East Coast as of 7pm

God bless, 
~Rebecca

p.s. 

Here is another photo from today's editing work-

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. We haven't lost power yet either...praise the Lord! Glad you are still alive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Stay safe- and warm :)

    ReplyDelete