Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nor'Easter Sandy-The After Math

We did not lose power over the course of the night, and news reports are saying that
Sandy has passed over the state I live in. 

As it stands 2 people in my state have died, one being a rescue worker. 2 people are also missing. 

Our shores got hit pretty hard and there were mandatory evacuations. 

The highways have been reopened. 

630,000 homes are still without power. 

Although Justin and I live right by a major river, we are on a hill. I think that fact that we were on the hill and there are so many trees prevented us from receiving alot of wind damage to our area. I am not sure of course but it seems like that is a possiblity! 

Everyone else safe?


 Photos of the Storm

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Yup yup! We are still here!! :) We ended up getting a lot of rain and wind but no major damage in our area. We also didn't lose power, which was nice. Glad you made it OK! I meant to check in earlier but my day got away with me. Praise God for His protection! :)

    ReplyDelete