Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thoughts On My First Photo Shoot

So the photo shoot went well. Once I have edited the photos I will post them here. :) It is still awkward to be "ordering" people around and physically moving them into the right pose. Then of course since we were out side the sun was not being cooperative. I panicked halfway through that I had no acceptable photos. I was being paid!! I had to have good photos!!

Once I got home and saw the actual photos on the computer screen I let out a huge sigh of relief. Almost 75% of the 50 or so photos I took ARE very usable and with editing software they are turning out beautifully.
*cue big sigh of relief! *

Monday afternoon is the maternity photo shoot!! I am so excited! The expectant mother has a very good idea of what she wants and has been very thorough in her descriptions. This is always helpful when they know what they want!! Plus I know her very well so less nerves all around!

Thanks for the encouragement!

God bless, Rebecca Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you did a great job! Glad you are getting busier with your photography endeavors!! You will do fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete