Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Percy at 15 Weeks!

So my little baby bunny has grown quite a bit in such a short time!! 
He is far more active now and bossy. I do miss my little cuddly ball of fur, however he is still quite enjoyable to play with. I get my exercise chasing this ball of furry energy! 

Percy was not in the mood to get a photo with me... 

He looks so grumpy....

Percy has this blondish patch on his neck now...

Percy loves to run all over the living room chew on his toys and flop down for back rubs

He has started developing an attitude too... the "don't touch my stuff mom" attitude

however he goes ga-ga for head scratches.

I am enjoying my bossy little bunny. <3 

I have a youtube channel of videos of Percy playing and other crazy stuff. I post new videos every once in a while. 

Enjoy! 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. He certainly looks like he is getting bigger. He is cute. I know I am a grandmother to a rabbit? hmmm Now being a grandmother to a precious little baby :) would really make me happy. By the way we have had little rabbits crawling through our fence into the garden (you know the one we put up so they would stay out of the garden.) They are eating my yellow string bean plants, my kale, and anything else that seems to be tasty to them. :( Love you, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you have a "grand bunny" now ;) I don't remember as many bunnies getting in your garden when we had Pippin around. Put up some chicken wire- that might keep them out. Or we can give you some of Percy's used bedding. His scent might keep other bunnies away.

    ReplyDelete