Monday, July 8, 2013

Fourth Of July

We had our Fourth of July at my grandparent's house this year

My siblings loved the hamburgers and hotdogs!

They were too wiggly for a group picture!

My darling brother Matthew

Jeremiah joins the fun!

Matthew being serious!

Kitty with her popsicle and flower chain necklace!

Justin brought the Giant bubbles for the picnic

The kids had a blast chasing the bubbles and popping them




It was VERY hot that day. Many popsicles were consumed!

With my darling grandfather!

Caleb and his popsicle

Caleb posing for me

Matthew liked these flowers the best!

Caleb hid under the shade of a tree to keep cool

Matthew told me the "spiky part" was cool.

Katelyn!

My siblings are so funny!

And so cute!

Jeremiah!!

We stopped by my parents house for a bit, then headed off to spend some time at my in-laws that evening.

We had our picnic with my in-laws on Friday, and went swimming for the first time this year! We had shredded beef tacos, rice, refried beans and tortilla chips. I love refried beans with sour cream on top!

I hope you all had a great holiday!

God bless,
~Rebecca 








Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Your mom's face in the last picture is hysterical! Your little sister Kitty is sooo adorable too. Glad you had a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my mother doesn't realize it- but she tends to strongly mimic any facial expressions she sees- be it a movie character or someone talking to her- or just watching someone. It is absolutely adorable! Thanks!

      Delete