Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I Want Your Thoughts!


Calling all single girls!
 I have a question for you! Do you watch married couples interact? What are some positive things, and negative things you have seen that you have learned from them? Should married couples pay attention to the fact that singles are watching their behavior and making mental notes?

Want to contribute to this upcoming post on my Before the Veil blog??
You can leave a comment here or email me at jubsjuream2011@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Spouses criticizing each other to friends! I hate that. People that I highly admire lose some of my respect when they run down their spouse. Sometimes what they say isn't even true, but it makes such a good story. "My wife does has a beautiful new car; if only she could drive". . . "Of course she looks good; she takes an hour to put on her makeup". . . "He's handsome alright, but he leaves his dirty socks all over the place". I'm certainly making mental notes! Never date someone who puts you down in order to make themselves look better.

    ReplyDelete