Saturday, July 13, 2013

Betta Update!

Here is my beautiful male veil tale Betta fish "Deedo" he is over 1 year old now. The camera flash really brings out the iridescence of his scales and fins.

I just cannot get over the beauty of these fish!

Without flash- the blue shades are so pretty

Bettas generally have a life span of about 2-3 years. Deedo is very healthy and that makes me happy!!

Ty-lee is our halfmoon dual tail Betta fish. He had fin rot several months back- however he is completely healthy now and his fins have grown back!!

I love how just his fins are in focus! 

We changed the vases the bettas were in, both of them are now in this type of vase. They have more room now and are doing very well! The plant in the vase is a peace lily. Deedo loves to hide in the roots.

So that's my betta update. I have been fighting off the urge to buy more Bettas! They are just so beautiful!

God bless,
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment