Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekend Bonfire

Last weekend my Mother-in-law had a Pampered Chef party that I went to while my husband held a teen activity. I joined them later on at their bonfire.

After the Pampered chef party we got a visit from someone REALLY cute! This is my mother-in-law with her nephew's daughter Keziah. The nephew's family live out of state so we hadn't seen Keziah since she was a newborn.

She is soo cute!!

She looks like her brothers too!

Keziah and her mommy!

Later on at the bonfire

My sister-in-law Jessica, Michael, Leah and Mike

There's Jordan!

Bailey came out to visit us!! She is such a cute little puppy

Everybody loves Bailey! 

God Bless, 
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...me loves bonfires. :) Looking forward to some of our own this summer. :)))

    ReplyDelete