Friday, May 10, 2013

Geese, Ducks and Fun!

Justin and I went on a picnic this past week, I was able to get some gorgeous photos! I will be posting my best/favorites in a later post- but for now here are some photos!

There are A LOT of Canadian geese in New England

Craig's Tower

There are several beautiful fountains on this lake

Mallard drake showing off that amazing green iridescence...


More random waterfowl

These two rock doves were chasing each other all over the place- it was hilarious to watch! 

This rather unsightly looking duck is a Muscovy and there are not native to New England- wondering if maybe he was a pet at one time and someone let him go?

Mallard hen

The daffodils are already starting to die, but I found one! 

There are many gulls at this park


I find this so funny! 

Look at all the Gulls!!

I found out that photographing a bird while in flight is REALLY difficult



The geese are really not too phased by people being around.

So that's it for the "ok" pictures.  The ones I like better will be next!! :)


God bless,
~Rebecca 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment