Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Three Little Munchkins

My three youngest siblings posing for me after I said "Now smile nicely!" 
I think some of them have their "Smilers broken" as Katelyn says.

Katelyn told me she WAS smiling....

I told her that it wasn't a smile because all I could see were her gums!

They are so cute! 

Caleb being charming and adorable

The hardest part about being married is missing out on watching the three youngest ones grow up....

Caleb getting tired of smiling...

I told him to make a scary face...

Katelyn, our little "Kitty" was three years old when I met Justin. She just turned seven....

My little princess :)

And then there is Matthew....

Such a cutie pie!! 

So those are my three little munchkins. Such adorable little cuties who are growing up entirely too fast!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca






Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Katelyn is sooo beautiful! All of your siblings look like they are alot of fun. I'll bet they miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you bring back memories!

    My husband's youngest brother was born a year after we got married - he turns 14 this summer! Three of my husband's siblings were born after he moved out and none of them remember him without me (we met when the oldest of those three was 1 year old). I had so much fun sewing little kid clothes, playing dolls and making cookies with them.

    Tell Caleb to keep his sunglasses off - those eyes of his - wow!

    You can tell that they're all happy and healthy and enjoy their lives. What a blessing!

    Thanks for sharing - you made me smile,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 of my siblings have blue eyes, three have brown eyes and I have green eyes. And they all have different shades too! Caleb has very grey-blue while Katelyn is more blueberry blue, Collin's eyes are a very dark and rich brown while Jeremiah has very light brown eyes. It's so much fun!!

      Thankyou for sharing your story about younger siblings! That's adorable!!

      Delete