Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Birds!






Zoey

Daisy

Charlie



Our birds are doing really well. Now that it is spring time we can put them closer to the windows and even take their cages outside from some fresh air!  

Charlie is still VERY vocal. We have figured out that he actually knows some phrases and says "Thankyou" and "I love you". He just says them REALLY LOUDLY. I have tried different methods to get him to tone it down just a bit but eh...he is a bird. What are you going to do? 

Daisy is really quiet, Zoey is still her normal self chirping and occasionally getting in screeching matches with Charlie. Apart from the screeching times I really do enjoy their chirping and twittering noises. 

I find that my little feathered ones help a lot just cheering me up when I am sick :) 

God bless,
~Rebecca




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment