Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Graduation 2013

Pastor Townsley at the Opening of the Graduation Ceremony

Pastor B. at NEBC graduation 2013

Mr and Mrs. B. presenting awards.

Garret receiving an award for Spiritual Leadership

Devin receiving an award 

Frances receiving an award 

Devin giving his graduation speech

NEBC Choir

NEBC Men's quartet 

Pastor David T. giving the Graduate Challenge

Presentation of NEBC graduates of 2013

Jessica - Assoc. of Bible studies, Elementary Education-early Childhood

Janierra B.- Assoc. of Biblical studies, Bible Major 

Collin Martin- Assoc. of Biblical studies, Bible Major (my brother!)

Devin B.- Bachelor of Biblical Studies, Pastoral Theology

Mrs. Sharon Blaser- Master of Christian Education, Secondary Education- English

Mr. Joel Boyle- Master of Ministry, Pastoral Administration

Graduates!! 

Lorissa with Katelyn and I, Lorissa is a student at the college and we became friends right before I married and moved away. It was good to see her again!


Janierra and Emily

Janierra and Rebecca

Janierra and my mom.

Janierra and her family

Katelyn is crying because she wanted cake.... 

Four of my brothers

My brothers Brandon and Collin



Collin and his girlfriend Sarah

Collin with mom and Dad

Collin is sad because his girlfriend Sarah is too far away!

Collin, Sarah, Mom and Dad

Sarah

My sisters!

Matt and Mom

The Graduation went very well, and I am going to miss Janierra when she goes back home in a few weeks.

God Bless,
~Rebecca







Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Is this the same college you and your hubby attended? What were your majors? It looks small -- how did you choose it and how many students attend? How did you afford to go to private school or are you still paying it off? I only ask because I often wonder how young couples make their budgets work especially if there is college debt. Congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband attended this college, I attended the night college. His major was Secondary Education, History. I got a Bible certificate, along with minors in missions, children's ministry and church administration.

      My husband worked during his college years and paid off his debt before he even graduated with a small financial gift from his parents and grandparents as he was close to the needed funds. My parents, grandparents and Justin helped me get through college financially, I did pay off two semesters myself. We had paid off our college debt before we graduated. So we did not have college debt after we got married so... I guess I can't really answer that question.

      As far as affording it, the college is relatively small and much more affordable then some larger christian colleges

      Delete