Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!





A BIG Happy Mother's day to my mommy :) 
You are the best Mommy ever, I love you so much!! 

And a big Happy Mother's Day to my mom-in-law! 
I love your son so much, thankyou for all the hard work you put into being his mom and my awesome mother-in-law!

A great big Happy 1st Mother's day to my friend Ashley!! 
I am SO EXCITED to wish you a happy mother's day at last! 
Malachi is a true miracle and he was definitely worth the wait! 

A Very Happy Mother's day to my darling Katy! You are one of the dearest people I know, and I know the next little one on the way is going to be really blessed to have you for a mom! 

And a sweet Happy 1st Mother's day to Melissa!
We are so excited that Manda-Lynn is here! 

A big happy Mother's day to all my darling Mommy-readers, and to all my expecting readers and friends!! :)


God Bless! 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment