Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Surprise Birthday Party for Sarah/ May Events

My brother's Girlfriend just turned 21! We had a small surprise party for her. 
My parents took her and Collin out to a nice seafood place while Justin and I watched my siblings and cleaned the house! We watched the cartoon "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs" with my siblings while waiting for people. 

Sarah was very surprised! My mom invited some of her college friends.

Collin giving Sarah the cupcakes with the birthday candles

Look at Caleb eyeing those cupcakes!! 

Caleb STILL has his eye on the prize lol

My parents gave Sarah a cute book bag for college and Collin bought her a brand new Bible with her name on the front. 

We gave her some flower hair clips I had made. 

Katelyn chowing down on cupcakes!! 

big Happy Birthday to Sarah!! :) 


Next week College will be done for the semester and Sarah will be returning home- she lives about 6 hours away from my parents. I am hoping my brother will be able to visit her again this summer like he did last year. I know long distance is tough, but thankfully it will only be for three months. 

This upcoming weekend and next  few weeks are going to be crazy! My parent's anniversary is Friday (27 years!!), my sister's birthday is Saturday, Mother's Day is Sunday and Graduation is next Monday. My in-laws are celebrating 26 years of marriage on the 16th and then my brother and Uncle share birthdays on the 21st! After that I have blood work to get done and another trip to the Endocrinologist...

I'm just tired thinking about it all! lol

God bless, ~Rebecca




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment