Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jessica's Birthday

Back in April my sister-in-law, Jessica, had her 20th birthday! We celebrated her special day with Frisbee and a picnic! 

Out on the fields for Ultimate Frisbee


Randall has the Frisbee! 


Justin tackling Jo and Mike for the Frisbee 


My mom and dad -in-law sitting on the field watching the game


Garret, Justin and Randall at the break

Some of the girls taking a breather in between games


There's my man!! 


Jessica C. and her Pug


She's got the Frisbee!! 

Garret tossing it a little too low....


I was stuck on the sidelines because of my ankle injury, :( 

"What was that?"

Justin's cheesy smile.....   :) 

Back at my in-law's home we had a picnic and cake. 
Recognize that girl in the yellow sweater?? That's Melissa from Tale of the Four Brides!! 


Melissa showing off her baby bump :) 


The Teens playing basketball while the burgers were grillin'

Trevor goes for the slam dunk!

Mike's got the ball!

Look at the yummy burgers!!


Jessica cutting her ice-cream cake

Tim taking a photo of me taking a photo of him taking a photo of me taking a photo...... wow that is confusing..... 

Melissa and her hubby Mark enjoying the cake! 

Jessica had a great Birthday celebration! So excited that she is now 20!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I would be on the sidelines too...I am not an athletic gal and would surely get trampled. LOL! Your in-laws have the right idea! HA!

    ReplyDelete